Sunday, June 13, 2010

Cullen's Tummy

I know I haven't been posting, but with good reason. My Cullen has been the worst baby for the first 2 months of his little life. He has had a sour tummy from day one. You and I both know if your tummy hurts, than you are not in a good mood. I have been stressed that he hasn't smiled yet...why would he? After switching from regular enfamil to gentlease to soy, now I think we have found the answer....Nutramigen. No milk involved in this formula. He is literally a different baby. In the last two days, we have seen the emergence of a smile...not a full on gummy grin, but the little Elvis lip curl and a few smirks. I think we are due for the big one soon! So here are a couple of pics.

This was taken during Soy bottles. (8 wks old)

This is one day into the new formula.
Happy 2 Month Birthday, Cullen!!

1 comment:

  1. awwww - bless his little heart! AND YOURS! i can't imagine! i'm so glad he's feeling better!

    ReplyDelete