Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Cullen...

Ok, so I know I have been slacking in the Blogging department...but with good reason. Cullen Baker showed up April 11. I have been a little busy. I have been a "stage Mom" to my 12 day old boy....here is the story...

My friend Mr. Ward hooked me up with his cousin Wiff Harmer and she and some other lovely ladies used Cullen as their baby model.

So I will overwhelm you with cuteness.

I am pretty sure this one is my favorite.


Although, naked babies are pretty cute too....


Don't be jealous...I get to kiss these little toes everyday.


That being said...Thank you again Wiff Harmer and friends for the lovely pictures...I can't wait to see more.

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely perfect, Mel! The amount of cuteness going on here is definitely overwhelming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohmigoodness. Could he be any more precious?! I'm literally swooning! Please keep the pic coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love the pictures! I cannot get over all the hair!

    ReplyDelete