Monday, February 22, 2010

How do you eat your double stuffed oreos?

I unfortunately had a coupon for a free package of Double Stuffed Oreos. I have been slowly eating them for a week. I thought what the heck, I will give Bryant one and see how he likes it. I am pretty sure it's worse than crack. He does twist the top off and eat all the frosting, then eats the cookies. Upon consuming said cookie, he then runs to the snack closet and bangs on the door until I break down and can't stand the tears, moaning and rolling on the floor anymore. Here he is on his foray into Oreo bliss.


Mmmm...cookies.


I can scrape all the frosting in one swoop.


Sugar coma.


Sugar crash...I need more cookies.

1 comment:

  1. MEL. He is so effin adorable. haha. I bought the same Oreo's last weekend. Mistake.

    ReplyDelete